Header Banner

chalet fully finished 3 bedrooms for sale with installments

2    2
Reference: GB 21653
Dala
+201276599954​⁠​

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Global Building
+2 01270100500
+201200070979
Category:
Chalets / Sale
Type:
Chalet
Price:
Call Us
Area:
111 M2
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
2
View:
Overlooking Lagoon View
License:
Coastal Property
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Thu 18 Jan 2018

real estate egypt , real estate marsa matrouh , north coast , fouka bay


chalet for sale in north coast in compound fouka tatwer misr

chalet in fouka bay 180 meter 3 bedrooms with instalments over 8 years

the area was divided by 20% studios, the remaining 80% of green spaces

fully finished

http://www.gb.com.eg/fouka