Townhouse for sale in ODYSSIA ODYSSIA SABBOUR in Mostakbal City BUA : 275 sqm 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + reception + kitchen + terrace semi finished Starting price : 4.100.020 le down payment 5 % and rest over on 8 years Delivery end of 2022
About Sabbour : . The company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt, which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the Sabbour Family.
The Chairman of the company is Eng. Hussein Sabbour, who is known for establishing one of the first engineering consultancy firms in Egypt and turning it into a prominent real estate business that exists today. The projects range geographically all over Egypt, from the capital city Cairo and its outskirts all the way to the Red Sea and the North Coast. And ranges industrially amongst commercial, residential and touristic projects