With 10 % Down Payment Own Your Apartment In M2 Gardens Compound At New Cairo Rest Over 6 Years - 24 Quarter Finishing Super Lux Delivery in 2021 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + reception two pieces
About M2 Gardens New Cairo M2 Gardens is a distinctive compound in New Cairo, consisting of villas and blossoming landscape spread over an area of 35.5 acres. The total built area is only 25% of the total land space of the project, while the remaining 75% is dedicated to greenery and service roads. M2 Gardens offers more than 950 TRIO VILLAS designed as a European contemporary style and each villa has its private garden and entrance where you can choose a wide range of different building types and spaces ranging from 146 to 365 meter square, with private gardens ranging from 35 to 85 meters square and private pools. To maximize the benefits of our precious residents, all villas are delivered fully finished with the variety of choice between highest material and interior design as well as you can have your villa semi furnished or as a turnkey. We’ve given special attention to best utilization of the unit areas. Every detail has been carefully thought out in order not to waste any space and provide all needed components within one place.