town house middle with landscape for sale in villette sodic compound, new cairo
Reference: SE 4259
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
No of Floors:
The value of Installment:
The type of ownership:
Wed 8 Nov 2017
Town house middle with landscape for sale in villette sodic compound , new cairo
Town house 260 m with garden 150 m and roof terrace 70 m for sale in villette compound
First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , maid room with private toilet and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Close to the city
Green color means pay in installments