Header Banner
3    6
Reference: SE 16384
EGP 8,485,354
Hazem Badawy
01000080903

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Type:
Stand Alone
Price:
EGP 8,485,354 Installment
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Plot Area:
677 M2
Building Area:
303 M2
Street Width:
20
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
6
Flooring:
check Cement  
Facing:
check North  
View:
Garden View
Price:
EGP 8,485,354
Down Payment:
EGP 6,542,814
Installments:
10
The value of Installment:
EGP 294,254 / Quarterly
Year Built:
2017
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Sat 14 Oct 2017

for resale villa standalone 303 m in villette new cairo
consists of:
5 reception room
3 bedrooms
6 bathrooms
second floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , bedroom and terrace
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom, nanny room with private toilet and roof terrace 80 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
we also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales, we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garden
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace