Header Banner

Splendid Apartments in City Of Oddysia Compound AL Mostakbal City

3    3
Reference: EBP 37829
EGP 1,890,000
Mohab Mamdouh
+201200024027

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Apartments / Sale
Type:
Flat
Price:
EGP 1,890,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 10,500 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Area:
180 M2
Floor No.:
2
Bedrooms:
3
Bathrooms:
3
Flooring:
check Cement  check Other  
Facing:
check North  check West  
View:
Landscape And Lake Views / حدائق و بحيرات
Price:
EGP 1,890,000
Down Payment:
EGP 189,000
Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 60,750 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2022
License:
Residential / وحدات سكنيه
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Fri 23 Mar 2018

the city of odyssia by sabbour 'mostakabl city'

apartment with 275 sqm at odyisa mostakabl city

3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
open space reception

payment plan :

10% down payment up to 8 years
- .
delivery 2022

about sabbour :
.
the company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. the company partners are the national bank of egypt, which is the largest bank in the middle east and was established since 1898. the bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the sabbour family.the chairman of the company is eng. hussein sabbour, who is known for establishing one of the first engineering consultancy firms in egypt

Amenities

check Close to the city
check Coastal
check Corner
check Elevator
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Near Transport
check On the outskirts of town
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Two Elevator
check Two Entrance